- ❄WITH TWO EXTRA MIRROR COVERS: Different from other car windscreen cover, our car snow cover will come with two ear covers to protect your car mirror. So you will never need to worry that the snow or rain would damage the mirror anymore. Protect both of the car windscreen and mirror at the same time!
- ❄SUITABLE FOR ALL SEASONS: Aluminum foil surface layer and high quality flame retardant cotton inside to keep your car front window away from frost and dust in spring, rain and UV rays in summer, leaves in autumn and snow or ice in winter. Not only can it reduces the time spent scrapping ice or snow, but also give you a clear car front screen. But it’s worth noting that this is just waterproof and not suitable for heavy rain weather.
- ❄UPGRADED MATERIAL: Our car windscreen cover have four layer which contains PEVA aluminum foil, needle punched cotton, silk cotton and non-woven material. The surface is really soft and at the edge of the cover, there is a protective strip whose overall workmanship is very perfect, so it will not damage your windscreen. In addition, it is works well in dust-proof, waterproof, snow-proof, temperature resistant, flame retardant and scratch resistant.
- ❄PERFECT SIZE FOR MOST CARS & INSTALL EASILY : On the one hand our car windshield cover have two available sizes that can fit 99% of vehicles- The large size(157CMx126CM) and small size(147CMx120CM). They are applicable for general household cars, SUV and other main-stream models. On the other hand, it is very easy to install, no tools required for installation.
- ❄UNIQUE DESIGN – EXTENDED IN THE FRONT: Cover the wiper blades as well as help protecting the wiper area from being filled with leaves and snow. Many of the previous windshield covers were only covered with glass, and the car wiper was not covered, so heavy snow is often easy to damage it. Now you don’t have to worry about this problem, because our car cover is a modified version that can completely covered with the wiper. The built-in magnet wouldn’t let it go then protect your windshield from