Cotton Canvas Tarpaulin Tan 180Z Water Resistant Rootproofed
A traditional style 100% cotton canvas tarpaulin made from single filled cotton duck. These tarpaulins are imported from India, and are wax processed to make them water resistant. Seams and hems are single-stitched, and brass eyelets are spaced at 2ft intervals (60cms) in reinforced tabs. The weight of the proofed canvas is 18oz, or approx 610gsm.
Fabricated from a natural fabric, these hardy tarps are breathable; however please bear in mind that a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures. Canvas tarpaulins will require re-treating after exposure to water, in order to maintain their resistant properties.
1. Water resistant heavy weight canvas
2. Brass eyelets at 2ft intervals in strengthening tabs
3. Seams and hems single-stitched
4. Rotproofed & wax processed to make them water-resistant
5. 10oz material / 18oz when proofed
6. Proofed and un-proofed material without eyelets and hems available on a roll, size 1.8m x 24m