A traditional style 100% cotton Rotproofed Heavy Weight Canvas Tarpaulin Tan 18OZ made from single filled cotton duck. These tarpaulins are imported from India, and are wax processed to make them water resistant. Seams and hems are double row stitched, and brass eyelets are spaced at 2ft intervals (60cms) in reinforced tabs (please note: on any 4ft dimensions, eyelets will be sited at the corners only). The weight of the proofed canvas is 18oz.
Fabricated from a natural fabric, these hardy tarps are breathable; however please bear in mind that a minimal amount of shrinkage can occur where canvas tarpaulins are subject to varying temperatures. Canvas tarpaulins will require re-treating after exposure to water, in order to maintain their resistant properties. For more information on our Canvas range, click here.
Our 18oz canvas is also available on a roll, size 6ft x 80ft / 1.8m x 24m. Popular with tarpaulin fabricators, the Canvas roll is sold without eyelets, hems or seams.
- Water resistant heavy weight canvas
- Nickel-plated eyelets at 2ft intervals in strengthening tabs
- All seams and hems ‘double lock’ stitched, to prevent threads from running
- Rotproofed & wax processed to make them water-resistant
- 10oz material / 18oz when proofed
- Proofed material without eyelets and hems available on a roll, size 1.8m x 24m